Thank You All For Making the First Magento Meetup Dubai A Success!
First off, we would like to give a huge shout-out to all the attendees of the very first “Magento Meetup Dubai” because without your active participation, this event couldn’t have been this successful.
Arpatech is now officially the first company to host a Magento Meetup in Dubai, and we are overwhelmed with the immense appreciation and positive feedbacks that we have received from the ecommerce community along with the tech community around the world.
Now, before we delve into details, let us first explain the reason that what actually compelled us to organize an event of such magnitude in Dubai. Well, the reason was fairly simple. We realized that there was a huge gap between the ecommerce community in Dubai- specifically in Magento. And as Dubai is one of the rising business cities in the world, the ecommerce industry simply couldn’t be ignored.
As Meetup is a great way to build communities, so we invited Magento developers and related key figures in the ecommerce industry to share their knowledge with each other and make meaningful connections that can be productive for everyone.
Magento Meetup Dubai Summation:
The session started with a series of talks and discussions around:
- Advantages of Magento 2 and why it’s beneficial for Merchants
- Magento and it’s great ecosystem
- Magento platform and its reliability
- Smart ways to get involved in Magento Community
- Stats and overview of Magento 2
The Speakers of the event:
- Ben Marks (Magento Evangelist at Magento inc.)
- Wajid Hussain (Magento Community Manager at Arpatech.)
- Matheus Gontijo (Magento Software Developer Crimson Agility.)
- Muhammad Ali (Magento Certified Developer Plus at Sky Telecom Group.)
- Rajendra K Bhatt (Magento Certified Developer at Citruss TV.)
How the Community responded towards Magento Meetup Dubai:
— Adnan Fasih (@adnanfasih) October 30, 2016
— Redbox Digital (@redboxdigital) October 29, 2016
— Wajid Hussain (@wajidstack) October 29, 2016
Glad I remembered about my presentation to the Dubai Magento Meetup tonight.
— OneStepCheckout (@onestepcheckout) October 29, 2016
What’s More in Store?
Well, Magento Meetup Dubai will go down in the history books as the first Magento Meetup in Dubai and we would once again like to congratulate the participants as together “WE HAVE MADE HISTORY!”
But we are just getting started and are already working on some REALLY BIG PLANS right now. On that note, we would request you all to stay tuned, follow us on facebook, twitter and LinkedIn so that you can get to know about the details related to our next event.
Latest posts by Ali Amjad (see all)
- 17 Awesome Marketing Influencers To Follow in The New Year 2017 - January 1, 2017
- 5 Most Common Magento Myths Debunked! What’s True & What’s Not? - December 23, 2016
- Thank You All For Making the First Magento Meetup Dubai A Success! - November 11, 2016