LinkedIn Adding Three New Ways For Marketers To Achieve Advertising Goals
LinkedIn said it’s adding 3 new marketing objectives to Campaign Manager, with the aim of achieving advertising goals.
Using Campaign Manager, marketers can now enhance their LinkedIn marketing campaigns for the following objectives:
- Brand awareness: Raise share-of-voice through top of funnel campaigns that charge by impressions.
- Website conversions: Enhance campaigns for precise website actions, like purchases or event registrations.
- Job applicants: Ads can now be created to drive job applications.
In an announcement, the company says: “These new offerings are designed to continue to make it easier to improve key results and better align with your campaign objectives. Early results show it’s working, we’ve seen a 67% lift in customer satisfaction compared to our legacy Campaign Manager experience.”
In addition to this update, LinkedIn is enhancing its click pricing to align with the selected goal. For example, if website visits are the objective, then marketers will only be charged for clicks that go to a landing page on their website.
Latest posts by Arpatech (see all)
- What is AIaaS? Is it the ‘next big thing’? - April 10, 2020
- How to Safeguard Your Cloud Security From Next Cyber-attack - April 8, 2020
- Types of Virtualization in Cloud Computing - April 3, 2020