5 Tips to Make Sure Your WordPress Blog Has the Best Functionality
Are you looking to start a WordPress blog? It can be rather challenging if you don’t know what things to consider first. Sure enough that you want your resource to be packed full of the best functionality. If you are not tech savvy, this point may also be confusing…
Please don’t be scared as our blog post is aimed at helping you out with this. Herein under we will share 5 simple tips to make sure that your WP blog has a comfy set of features for all the urgent needs.
In fact, nowadays it has become much easier to launch decent websites with all those free and paid templates available out there.
You just go to a reliable marketplace and choose one of the best WordPress themes for blogs.
It’s really great that you have already chosen the CMS that will power your blog. We bet you won’t regret about this.
WordPress is used by more than 25% of all websites in the world. Mastering WordPress is a piece of cake as you even won’t need to learn any tedious programming or coding.
The platform is open source, which means that thousands of developers are building resources, plugins, extensions for it, and improve the CMS in many other ways.
Yes, WordPress has a vast ecosystem. It’s community of talented and creative wordpress developers, designers and technologists are crafting all the above things that are available for free, which enables you to build an awesome site, say picking out a template from WordPress themes for business.
In a word, WordPress gives you the utmost design flexibility, best search engine optimization, tons of tools and plugins to optimize, personalize, and tweak your site’s look and performance.
However, starting off can be hard. That’s why we created a kind of brief checklist of the must-have WP blog features.
WordPress has numerous features that make it the right choice for most bloggers. This is the reason why so many people love it.
But let’s get to the meat. Here are 5 key features to check before purchasing a WP theme for your blog.
- Design. You can literally do whatever you wish out of a WordPress theme. WordPress has a bunch of free themes out of the box, but you can buy a host of premium themes for nearly $50. A ready-made premium design will bring the look and feel of your website to the next level. If you have the technical knowledge or know someone who has it, you can add all sorts of custom items to your blog using code.
- Responsive nature and cross-browser compatibility. A responsive website will adjust to any screen resolution of the device it is being displayed at. Cross browser compatible blogs will perform the same perfect in all browsers. This leads to greater UX and enhanced SEO, which is very important for your resource.
- Search engine optimization. There is no sense in having the most beautiful website design if nobody visits it. WordPress blogs naturally organize your content the way that is optimized for Google’s search engine. That means your posts will get public attention if you follow best SEO practices and produce great content.
- Shortcodes and widgets. Shortcodes simplify the embedding of media content. You can also use them for post output, elements, grids, lists, tabs, video and audio, Google Map, and much more. If Theme Customizer is available in your WP theme pack, even your kid will cope with editing your page via it. The best thing is that you can view the amendments you’ve done in real time, just using the Preview function for the purpose.
- Extensive documentation and 24/7 support. Quality WordPress themes have semantically awesome code that explains itself. But you can take a look into neatly packed docs that cover and explain many bases for you. If you still have issues with your WP theme, free expert 24/7 support is always there to solve it.
Of course, this list can be continued. We highlighted only 5 key points to consider if you want your WP blog to have the best functionality. What features do you consider the most essential for a fully functional blog? Please don’t be shy to post your additions in the comments section.
Latest posts by Mehreen Siddiqua (see all)
- Best Practices For Call-To-Action Button Design To Enhance User-Experience - May 4, 2018
- Gamification and Its Applications – Presentations That Explain It All - April 30, 2018
- Famous Quotes on Gamification to Inspire Marketers - April 23, 2018