Compelling UX Design – Who is Doing it Right
In today’s world, creating, developing and handling a website up and running isn’t that difficult as it sounds to be. But on the other hand, optimizing the design of your website to give a better user experience (UX), continues to be something that developers struggle with.
According to a study, web agencies believe that a website UX is a weakness for clients. We are here to help you understand what exactly today web design trends are is and where you should be focusing and utilizing your skills to make a compelling, appealing UX design. I have compiled here some tips and tricks for website design, website optimization, and the UX. Let’s not wait anymore.
14 Stats that will make the case for smarter website and UX Design
General Web Design Stats
- Two-thirds of people would prefer reading something beautifully designed rather than some plain text.
- According to a study, 40% people would close the site and stop engaging themselves with the website if the images will take too much time to load
- Half of the site users think that “thorough contact information” is one of the most important elements which is missing from most of the company’s websites.
- Many people will stop engaging themselves from the websites if they find it unattractive and unappealing
- 50% of the website visitors will stop navigating through the website if they find no contact or location information.
Get Free Quote From Website Design and Development Agency
Website Optimization Stats
- Between the year 2015 and 2016, tablet internet usage grew by 30%, smartphone consumption increases to 78% and desktop internet dropped to 1%.
- Now almost half of the people accesses the internet through their mobile devices. Only a few percent uses internet via desktop.
- 50% of smartphones and tablet owners search for B2B products on their devices.
Usability and User Experience Design Stats
- 50% of any website visitors check the company’s products and services page before checking out any other section of the site.
- On a company’s homepage, 80% of the site visitors wants to see all the important information about company’s products or services.
- On a website’s homepage, 70% wants to see the contact information immediately.
- On the homepage of the website, 60% wants to read “about us” information.
- If a person is visiting the site via a referral site, 60% will use the navigation menu to orient themselves
- While visiting any website through referral site, 40% of the users clicks on the logo to go the homepage.
Know any other interesting stats about website design and optimization, do share them by commenting in the comment section below.