Staff Augmentation vs Managed Services
Staff augmentation and managed services are the two most popular approaches of obtaining technical expertise required for complex software projects. But which one is better for your company?
- It brings in the temporary workforce with the help of a third-party agency to support particular project needs.
- It offers a cost-effective solution.
- It fills special roles with skilled talent.
- It retains your control on the project.
- It helps meet strict deadlines.
- Builds a stronger team in the long run.
- Managed services help outsource certain tasks to a third party with the expertise and experience to carry out the project.
- It offers convenient-subscription-based pricing.
- Work is carried out by skilled professionals.
- No infrastructure or maintenance costs.
- It meets compliance and security standards.
- It’s easily scalable based on project demands.
Which is a better option to meet a company’s software project demands?
Staff Augmentation offers companies an economical solution with a limited financial plan. It’s a perfect model for short-term projects with the requirement of fewer resources.
Managed Services offers companies a long-term solution with multiple projects. It’s a perfect engagement to gain professional expertise with assured security.
Latest posts by Rakia Binte Khalid (see all)
- Tips to Revamp Your Facebook Business Page - November 15, 2019
- How Business Process Outsourcing is Advantageous for Your Company - November 14, 2019
- Benefits of Using WordPress to Power Your Company’s Website - November 13, 2019